[whups] permissions related problem after upgrade

Francisco Solsona solsona at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 11:35:43 PDT 2006

Hello,

We've been running whups on a production site for a while now (a year)
without any troubles, however after a recent update, we can no longer add or
modify tickets.

The database is there, and every other module in horde (imp, turba, etc.)
are working just fine.  We can see all the tickets (~3000), but we cannot
update them.

I believe is a database issue because I can create/update groups, but not
permissions.  I get the nasty "Invalid parent permission" error when trying
to add a new permission, or the "Attempt to edit a non-existent permission."
when trying to edit.

Any ideas?

TIA,
--Francisco