[whups] Problems with datatree.php

Sébastien BEAUDLOT sebbat at sebbat.net
Sat Jan 13 06:39:01 PST 2007

Hello,

I've tried to install Whups using current CVS files, generated
configuration file using web interface, but connecting to Whups give this :

*Warning*: require_once(Horde/Share/datatree.php) [function.require-once
<http://webmail.sebbat.net/whups/function.require-once>]: failed to open
stream: Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type in
*/home/ovh/www/horde/whups/lib/Query.php* on line *12*

*Fatal error*: require_once() [function.require
<http://webmail.sebbat.net/whups/function.require>]: Failed opening
required 'Horde/Share/datatree.php'
(include_path='/home/ovh/www/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/php5') in
*/home/ovh/www/horde/whups/lib/Query.php* on line *12

*So i put datatree.php from CVS framework module, but now it gives that :

*Fatal error*: Cannot redeclare class datatreeobject_share in
*/home/ovh/www/horde/lib/Horde/Share/datatree.php* on line *442

*I really don't know what to do, as many of you are able to work with
Whups without problems, i think i made mistake. But don't know which one
Am i using the good of datatree.php ?

Thanks