[wicked] Error with CVS_HEAD of Wicked:

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jan 14 16:57:49 PST 2004

Quoting Joe Jenkins <joe at nerdnet.com>:

> When trying to access WikiHome I get the following:
>
> Warning: getprocessor(Text/Wiki.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
> directory in /horde/wicked/lib/Page.php on line 279

pear install Text_Wiki

> I am using the latest CVS_HEAD of horde, wicked and framework.

CVS_HEAD means nothing, btw; CVS is a version control system, and HEAD is the
latest bleeding edge development revision. No underscore-unified term/acronym
exists. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."