[wicked] entities

Mij mij at bitchx.it
Sun May 9 03:14:13 PDT 2004

Il giorno 09/mag/04, alle 01:34, Chuck Hagenbuch ha scritto:

> Quoting Mij <mij at bitchx.it>:
>
>>> Patch?
>>
>> come on!! :)
>
> Then why didn't you include one in the first place?

because you'd spend more getting the attached patch, having
a look at it and patching the file than going to line 44 and changing
the two-chars numer yourself. Just that.

>> attached. Better
>> "Last Modified: Saturday May 08, 2004, by userid"
>> or
>> "Last Modified: userid, on Saturday May 08, 2004"
>> ?
>> I chose the last one here. Comments?
>
> I committed a different one.

>> a requirements sheet is a brief of text saying what the system is
>> expected to do.
>
> I know this.
>
>> Users can browse, create, edit and delete nodes. Guests can browse
>> nodes.
>
> False.

from below, this had to be fixed with custom perms.

>> ERD is Entity-Relationship Diagram.
>
> I know this, too. Your point?

well, if you know everything, the point should come clear.
Collect a requirements sheet, extract an ERD based on it, and
find another design for wicked's sql db, since the current
one goes against normalization rules.

from your above replies, my feeling is you're not appreciating
my comments. If you like me not to report these comments any
longer, please tell!

bye