[wicked] entities

Mij mij at bitchx.it
Sun May 9 07:27:18 PDT 2004

Il giorno 09/mag/04, alle 16:07, Chuck Hagenbuch ha scritto:

> This is an open source project. Telling me to do a bunch of work,
> without
> justifying it by anything more than "you should!", doesn't go over
> well.

Telling "you should"? Where did I tell that? Please read againg the
post.
I used the word "we". And offered my help to carry out that, of course.
The only thing I asked is to report a brief req. sheet, because I can
try do
write one myself, but it will probably be incomplete. You, on the other
hand,
know at best wicked, how it's currently expected to behave and what
you'd
like to go ahead in the future.
I can try to post one here, the write out a quick ERD and require for
comments
here. If it's ok for you also, I can hack wicked' sql driver to reflet
those changes.

Of course, I can do this if you're interested. If you don't have any
interest in
this I won't spend time for something useless. Still, just tell, don't
threat me
as a stupid.

> If you think this is so necessary, do it yourself and then send
> productive suggestions
> to the list, not demands for work.

Never asked for work, except that 20 chars modification.
You asked for a patch for the first suggestion, which was editing 2
chars.
You asked for a patch for the first suggestion, which was also a little
bit longer
and I provided.
You refused the first one and the second one, and mostly ignored or
badly
answered to the rest of the message. This is why I felt you don't like
me that
posts.

If you're busy on framework's release, please just say you are!

bye