[wicked] Re: Problem with Text_Wiki?

Paul M Jones pmjones at ciaweb.net
Tue Jun 8 05:02:42 PDT 2004

On Jun 8, 2004, at 2:01 AM, Paul Wagland wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have recently upgraded pear, and it pulled in a new version of
> Text_Wiki;
>
> Text_Wiki            0.19.1  alpha
>
> The problem that I am having is that I am getting a _lot_ of the
> following:
> ---
> Notice: Array to string conversion in /usr/share/php/Text/Wiki.php on
> line 1063
>
> Warning: Illegal offset type in /usr/share/php/Text/Wiki.php on line
> 816
> ---
>
> Basically, one for each rule. I am assuming that this is a problem with
> Text_Wiki and not with Wicked, since wicked has not changed in some
> time (on
> the box in question anyway ;-), but I just wanted to make sure....

Wicked may not have changed, but Text_Wiki has.  :-(  If you have not
already, see the release notes on 0.19:

     http://pear.php.net/package/Text_Wiki/download/0.19

Wicked is probably not ready for 0.19+ yet; revert to 0.17 until Wicked
can incorporate the major, backwards-compatibility breaking, hateful
but necessary changes in Text_Wiki.

Let me know if this helps.

--

Paul M. Jones

Savant: the simple alternative to Smarty for PHP.
http://phpsavant.com/

DB_Table: build RDBMS tables and XHTML forms in one PHP class.
http://wiki.ciaweb.net/yawiki/index.php?area=DB_Table

Yawiki: your collaborative online documentation system.
http://yawiki.com/

Yawp: a single-file foundation for PHP applications.
http://phpyawp.com/