[wicked] Re: [horde] Update Wicked to use new Text_Wiki

Paul Wagland paul at kungfoocoder.org
Mon Jun 28 01:11:10 PDT 2004

On Mon 28 Jun 2004 09:41:43 CEST, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Paul Wagland <paul at kungfoocoder.org>:
>
>> This also has a couple of updates to the WickedTextFormat to document:
>> 1. Anchor (introduced in 0.19.4
>> 2. ColorText (has been there for a while)
>>
>> I have run this on my box, and can see no problems with it, though I
>> have not
>> implemented the wicked specific URL handling... I can't see any
>> negative side
>> affects from not doing so. Can someone enlighten me as to whether these are
>> really still required?
>
> They are.

OK. Why? I cannot see any lost functionality, but that might be because
I am not
using it...

>> Anyway, without further ado, the patch!
>
> Where?

*Doh* I must, I must, I must remember to press "Attach"... Done this time.

> And btw, there is a wicked mailing list.

I did send it to both lists, but primarily since the wicked list
appears to have
no traffic. This is now only to the wicked list.

Cheers,
Paul