[wicked] Re: [horde] Update Wicked to use new Text_Wiki

Paul Wagland paul at kungfoocoder.org
Mon Jun 28 23:48:44 PDT 2004

On Tue 29 Jun 2004 02:58:10 CEST, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Paul Wagland <paul at kungfoocoder.org>:
>
>> OK. So, here is the patch. I'm sure of it this time! :-)
>
> Still no.

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

OK, so I double checked the mail that I sent, it has an attachment,
however the
mail that I got back from the list does not. Does this mailing list strip off
all attachments?

OK, I am going to try one last time... if this doesn't work then I will just
throw the patch up on my server, but then (again) that will have to
wait till I
am home again.

/me checks the position of the moons, offers up the appropiate sacrifices and
sends off the e-mail

- Paul