[wicked] Setting up Initial Wiki

mbox mbarsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Thu Aug 19 23:55:35 PDT 2004

> > OK.  Think I figured it out.
> >
> > There are a few Wiki word entries in the scripts/data/WikiHome page that
> > do not exist.
>
> Namely?

EditText,FindPage,RecentVisitors, WabiSabi....there might have been one
or two more.

Not a big deal at this point, just wanted to know if it was intended to
be that way.

I have been using Horde for quite a while, but some friends that I am
trying to get interested in it mentioned that it would be nice to
possibly have Instructions on how it works right in the Wiki.  Or
possibly a "standard" Initial page.

Folks like this Wiki stuff, but it seems a lot to swallow for a first
timer....just trying to ease the pain a little.

However, if it was intentional, then I won't make any further
suggestions.

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond to my questions.

Mike B.