Complete [wicked] I can only create and modify WikiHome. All new pages are saved back to WikiHome

Edwin Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Sep 5 14:56:28 PDT 2004

Previous sent by accident, sorry.

cvs update this afternoon, new framework, pear upgraded, etc.

For a couple of days, I can only create and modify WikiHome.  All
new pages are now being saved back to WikiHome.  I've never seen
this before and have no idea what is happening.  AFAIK, I
haven't changed my configuration.

I erased all the wicked tables and started clean. The following
is the only entry in the wicked tables.  I changed
scripts/data/WikiHome and this was created on entry to wicked.

--
-- Dumping data for table `wicked_pages`
--

INSERT INTO wicked_pages VALUES ('WikiHome','I\'m creating this
new WikiHome as a test for page

I add a WikiWord and the old page is history ;)

--
-- Dumping data for table `wicked_history`
--

INSERT INTO wicked_history VALUES ('WikiHome','I\'m creating this
new WikiHome as a test for page

This is the new page.

--
-- Dumping data for table `wicked_pages`
--

INSERT INTO wicked_pages VALUES ('WikiHome','I\'m creating this
new WikiHome as a test for page creation.\r\n\r\nThis should be
a new CustomW
ikiPage',2,0,1,1,1094420891,'eculp at worldinternet.org','');

I'll now try to add something to CustomWikiPage.

--
-- Dumping data for table `wicked_history`
--

INSERT INTO wicked_history VALUES ('WikiHome','I\'m creating this
new WikiHome as a test for page
creation.\n',1,0,1094415443,'eculp at worldint
ernet.org',NULL);
INSERT INTO wicked_history VALUES ('WikiHome','I\'m creating this
new WikiHome as a test for page creation.\r\n\r\nThis should be a
new Custo
mWikiPage',1,1,1094420891,'eculp at worldinternet.org','');

There is no new page.  The WikiHome now has content of what
should have been the new page.

Thanks and I hope this isn't too confusing,

ed