[wicked] WikiHome suggestion

Mike barjunk at attglobal.net
Thu Sep 16 23:20:39 PDT 2004

Here is some suggested text for the WikiHome page:

+ Welcome to the Default wiki page for Horde

A Wiki Web is a site where everyone can collaborate on the content. The
most well-known and widely used Wiki is the Portland Pattern Repository
at http://c2.com/cgi-bin/wiki?WikiWikiWeb. If you have never used a Wiki
before then read HowToUseWiki and AddingPages.

To get started right a way click on the red question mark next to the
WickedTextFormat(<- right here).

The default information regarding formatting Wiki text format will be
created and displayed.

This is the WikiHome page and it currently has no theme for discussion,
so go ahead and play with it and have fun!

------

We probably need to come up with a page about Wiki permission settings
for Horde.  It isn't hard to implement, but folks need to know that if
they allow deleting, that the page will completely disappear....at least
until we implement some other solution for deleting pages.

Mike B.