[wicked] Correction: Partitioning the Wiki

Barsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Sun Sep 19 14:38:23 PDT 2004

OK.  It is possible to have separate sections of the wiki based on some
set of permissions.  For example, it is possible to have a page called
OpenToGuests to have all possible rights to that page.  It is also
possible to have another page called SecretPage that only has access by
authenticated users.

I haven't seen a way to create a certain set of pages to the same
rights.  I think you would have to set permissions on each of the
pages.  I also think by nature that the Wiki is "flat" in the sense that
there isn't any hierarchy about the pages.  All pages can reference all
other pages.

Anyone who REALLY knows what they are talking about want to chime in
here?

Mike B
--
Barsalou <barjunk at attglobal.net>