[wicked] Wicked Formatting

Paul M Jones pmjones at ciaweb.net
Tue Nov 2 08:59:56 PST 2004

On Nov 2, 2004, at 10:57 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Brian Martinez <martinez_brain at hotmail.com>:
>
>> Is the formatting of the Wiki component still "out of whack" in the
>> system?
>
> Yes.

What seems to be the problem?  Is it something with Text_Wiki itself?
If so, I'd be happy to fix it up, if you can tell me.  :-)

--

Paul M. Jones

Savant: the simple alternative to Smarty for PHP.
http://phpsavant.com/

DB_Table: build RDBMS tables and XHTML forms in one PHP class.
http://wiki.ciaweb.net/yawiki/index.php?area=DB_Table

Yawiki: a collaborative online documentation system.
http://yawiki.com/

Yawp: a single-file foundation for PHP applications.
http://phpyawp.com/