[wicked] Help button

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Feb 6 16:24:47 PST 2005

Just thinking

I seen that in wicked/config/conf.xml I could add an entry for the wiki
page that I have created that has support information and thus, put a
button into Wicked's menu for the page 'SupportPages' that I have
created but I see that you've got a 'contextual' help system built into
Horde itself.

It makes sense to me to add the a link in horde/locale/en_US/help.xml
that would take the user to the 'SupportPages' wiki that I created

so I guess my questions are:

1 - is there a methodology that would read a horde/locale/en_US/help-
more.xml (or however named) that would allow me to leave help.xml
untouched but append contents of the the secondary file at the bottom of
the help.xml file?  a 'global' help.xml file?

2 - is there a possibility of having one of the 'links' within the
"Help" window to open a new browser window - i.e. a specific page in
wicked?

Thanks

Craig