[wicked] Attachements

Brian Martinez martinez_brain at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 07:51:22 PST 2005

All,

Just an update on the status of my recent Wicked upgrade...

The upgrade script worked fine.  Now seeing the AttachedFiles: page fine
with the attached file names and versions listed.  However, the Old
attachments are not accessable...I get a SQL error (Unable to load SQL data)
when trying to retreive them.  Nonetheless, New attachments can be added and
retreived just fine, but when I try to perform an update I get: (DB Error:
constraint violation)...

Seems to still be some rough edges on the attachment handling...hope this
information helps.  Your development efforts are always appreciated.

V/R,
Brian