[wicked] Re: attachment updates

Ben Chavet ben at horde.org
Wed Mar 16 14:26:28 PST 2005

Quoting Brian Martinez <martinez_brain at hotmail.com>:

> All,
>
> Still getting the following error when attempting to "update" an attached
> file:
>
> DB Error: constraint violation
>
> Is this an issue still being worked on or is it known about?
>
> V/R,
> Brian

I had the same problem, and it turned out to be a permissions issue.  I
fixed it by running the following on my database:

GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON wicked_pages TO horde;
GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON wicked_history TO horde;
GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON wicked_attachments TO horde;
GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON wicked_attachment_history TO horde;

--Ben