[wicked] pb installing wicked

Thomas Capricelli orzel at freehackers.org
Mon Nov 28 15:34:04 PST 2005

Can someone gives me a hint ? i've been trying to use wicked for some weeks,
but i still can't.

I've got a perfectly working horde 3.0.7 + most of H3 projects  as well
(imp...)
wicked installed perfectly (mysql , configuration , permissions and such are
all ok)
I never see anything noteworthy in in horde logs.

I can enter the wiki but.. i don't have the 'edit' buttons i'm supposed to
have (as i can see on wiki.horde.org for exemple)

running test.php gives me no error (i got those required modules installed and
working)

(i've got a checkout of wicked now, still the same pb). i'm using horde 3.0.7
of course

I've tried to play a little with permissions (though, i'm the admin!), but
never managed to have nothing more.

I've tried with konqueror, opera, and firefox. all under linux, and ie under
windows.

First time ever i go on pages, i'm asked if i wanna create them (wikihome and
howtousewiki). i even receive a mail for that. So i think i'm not far away,
but.. i really can't get what goes wrong here.

I've used the search engine on the horde 'mailing list' page with no success..

Thomas
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel at freehackers.org>
http://orzel.freehackers.org/