[wicked] wiki+subdomain

Arne kontakt at arnewinter.de
Sun May 7 13:38:18 PDT 2006

Jan Schneider <jan <at> horde.org> writes:

> Zitat von Arne <kontakt <at> arnewinter.de>:
>
> > Jan Schneider <jan <at> horde.org> writes:

> >> 'webroot' in registry.php and an Alias for /horde.
> >>
> >> Jan.
> >
> > Sorry i don't know exactly what you mean. An alias for /horde?
>
> You need to set an Alias for /horde pointing to the horde directory in
> your webserver configuration of the server name for your wiki.
>
> Jan.

Sorry. I don't get it working. I tried many changings, but it looks like i've
done it wrong.
I'll need some more hints to do it right.
I still don't know what it means to make an alias. What is an alias?
What kind of changings do i need in the 'registry.php'?

I've done some changings in the configuration for 'wicked', e.g. setting
'themesuri' to an global URL, so horde is able to find the themes.
Now i have the layout but with the subdomain 'wiki.domain.com', wiki can't show
pictures. Just because he tries to include the picture with the
'services/go.php', but this one is a path above....
And i'm not able to edit pages under the subdmain, either i'm logged in with the
needed rights. He isn't showing the menupoint...

Sorry. It's not my intention to make you a lil banana... :-/