[wicked] wiki+subdomain

Arne kontakt at arnewinter.de
Mon May 8 08:35:49 PDT 2006

Jan Schneider <jan <at> horde.org> writes:

> Zitat von Arne <kontakt <at> arnewinter.de>:
>
> > I still don't know what it means to make an alias. What is an alias?
>
> Check your web server documentation.
>
> Jan.

I think you simple mean an alias-domain... ;-)

I know that it would be better to find a way for myself, but all i want is just
to use it. And all i do is to test all possible ways. But know i'm bored because
i've tried everything i know. Thanks for your support but it's not going
forward. I'm not professional like you.
What i know need is an example how the changing should look like.

The other possibility is that i choose a different wiki, but why should i?
Everything on my horde-framework is working fine.
I'm looking forward to find a way. :-/