[wicked] head update

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Aug 24 02:38:16 PDT 2006

Zitat von Tony Arcus <tony at ai.net.nz>:

> Just updated to the head of Wicked
> Pages are rendering okay
> but at the top I am getting this error message.
>
> Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in
> /var/www/html/horde/wicked/display.php
> on line 89
>
> Do I need the head of horde to run wicked?

Wicked is not guaranteed to work with anything else but Horde from
HEAD, but this error message is unrelated, and actually doesn't make
any sense.

$_SESSION['wicked']['history'] = array();

This line could only cause an warning if $_SESSION['wicked'] is
anything else but an array, but we never assign it anything else.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/