[wicked] head update

Douglas G. Phillips doug at sbscomp.net
Tue Sep 19 14:02:32 PDT 2006

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Wicked is not guaranteed to work with anything else but Horde from
> HEAD, but this error message is unrelated, and actually doesn't make
> any sense.
>
> $_SESSION['wicked']['history'] = array();
>
> This line could only cause an warning if $_SESSION['wicked'] is
> anything else but an array, but we never assign it anything else.

Running across this while searching on the problem, and then doing a little
research, it appears to me that it is related to the fact that $_SESSION[
'wicked' ] is not initialized, as opposed to (the example I used in looking
around), IMP having a Session.php file that has included in it the code:

$_SESSION[ 'imp' ] = array()

Since I'm pretty new to horde, I'll let someone else decide if this really
is the problem, and where the appropriate code should go...

-Doug
--
Douglas G. Phillips
Simple Business Solutions