[wicked] Text_wiki problem

Alexander van Loo alexander.vanloo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 21:07:34 UTC 2007

Hi all,

First of all thanks for all those beautiful horde applications. IMP is
brilliant and the address book, notes and file manager are also cool! I also
installed Wicked, but for some reason it keeps complaining about text wiki.

I did install it:
pear install text_wiki
downloading Text_Wiki-1.1.0.tgz ...
Starting to download Text_Wiki-1.1.0.tgz (66,301 bytes)
.................done: 66,301 bytes
install ok: Text_Wiki 1.1.0

But when i go to the testpage I see:
Wicked Version

    * Wicked: 0.1-cvs

PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
    * View loaded extensions
    * PHP Version: 4.3.10-18
    * PHP Major Version: 4.3
    * PHP Minor Version: 10
    * PHP Subminor Version: 18
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * You are running a supported version of PHP.

PEAR Modules

    * PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):
/var/www/http/horde/lib:/var/www/http/horde/lib/../pear

    * PEAR: Yes
    * Recent PEAR: Yes
    * Text_Wiki: No
      The Text_Wiki module is required to parse and render the wiki markup
in Wicked. THIS IS A REQUIRED MODULE!

When I go to the Wiki app I see the following:
Warning: getprocessor(Text/Wiki.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /var/www/http/horde/wicked/lib/Page.php on line 501

Fatal error: getprocessor(): Failed opening required 'Text/Wiki.php'
(include_path='/var/www/http/horde/lib:/var/www/http/horde/lib/../pear') in
/var/www/http/horde/wicked/lib/Page.php on line 501

For me it looks like I installed everything that's necessary, but why
doesn't it work? I hop e you can help me.

Cheers!
Alexander