[dev] module for horde?

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 12:54:50 +1200

This would be a cool thing to have as another page in the administration system
like we currently have the php shell.

Allthough as i think about it, it's no use to me personally on my windows box
:-) but I use the one on my smoothwall firewall boxes all the time and know how
usefull it is when you're connectecting from a windows client.

- Mike :-)

-