[horde] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Interface design Horde 4.1/5.0

Jānis je at ktf.rtu.lv
Tue Apr 24 17:13:36 UTC 2012

Citējot Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>
Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:18:02 -0400:

> What do they find annoying with the dynamic view? ?  Apart a few bugs I
> find it very easy to use.. sure there are some space left for improvement
> but that's why horde 5 will be better!

it's difficult to say - some just asked whether the previous
(traditional look) isn't around anymore, some expressed personal
frustration... I can't give a technical "disliked because this or that
did not work", so i found it much easier to issue "technical advice"
how to get traditional view back on desktop.

Besides, I think if the job is done, it is absolutely unimportant
whether one used bells and whistles or just "traditional" tools. To my
and my colleague's mind, forced introduction of something "cool" which
makes just visual changes is the last thing to do in well functioning
system.

Janis