[horde] Finished importing horde FW_6 to packagist.org / composer / compatibility with newer PHP versions

Brent impuser at bitrealm.com
Wed Dec 27 21:44:29 UTC 2023

Ok, thanks...that fixed it. I note that a few fixes that were discussed
in this list aren't in included. You say you want a "PR", but what is
that? Is there a mechanism for reporting issues? No problem to do that,
I just don't know what a PR is, offhand.

To wit, there's a type-o in the turba package. If you have an image
for a contact, it'll trip up on it. There's a capital "S" instead of
a lowercase one:

<install dir>/vendor/horde/core/lib/Horde/Core/Ui/VarRenderer/Html.php

Line 209....replace with the capital "S" after the id=

Broken:

$html .= sprintf('<input class="button" name="%s" id="%S" type="submit" value="%s" /> ',

Fixed:

$html .= sprintf('<input class="button" name="%s" id="%s" type="submit" value="%s" /> ',

brent