[imp] General modifying of horde apps look and feel

Ryan Booker ryan at buzzeddie.com
Sun Feb 16 11:19:46 PST 2003

Now that I have horde up and running, I want to change the general layout and
appearance.

I know there is basic CSS in the html.php files.  However I want to do more.
Change layouts etc.

I assumed that modifying the "templates" (being careful not to remove anything
that is required of course, and after backing them up) would achieve this.

I started simple and modified the templates/login/login.inc file, uploaded it,
logged out, emptied cache etc etc.  However I found no change the login page
still looked identical to before.

Am I approaching this correctly?

--
Cheers,