[kronolith] Holidays

Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:39:28 -0500

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> And I don't think it makes sense to create such lists by gcal for every
> possible country and make it available in Kronolith or on the Horde site.
>
> Jan.

It seems a bit daunting, but if horde can maintain locale translations for
multiple languages for all the apps, then I think it shouldn't be
much harder to maintain locale holiday lists for one app.

I'm not saying the horde project should do this (although I'm leaning that
way) I'm just kind of comparing the locale calendar issue to the locale
language translation issue, and thinking if one is possible surely the
other is also.

--
Eric Rostetter
eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Hey Rocky!  Watch me pull a rabbit from my hat!