[agora] Templates

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Apr 1 13:17:20 PST 2003

Quoting Jon Wood <jon at jellybob.co.uk>:

> I may have got left and right swapped round... it's the same way round
> as the summary/administration screens, which apart from Giapeto are the
> only other thing I have installed right now.

Ah. Yeah, those aren't standard for most application screens. Take a look
here:

http://www.horde.org/imp/screenshots/imp-standard.png

Not every app has a drop-down of one kind of another on the right, but
that's the general idea.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of