[agora] NEWBIE QUESTION

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Fri Aug 8 02:16:21 PDT 2003

Quoting Geoff Hartman <geoffnsa at pacbell.net>:

> Hello all. I am very confused. The self managed server I lease came with
> horde preinstalled and I am very unfamiliar with the technology. I have a
> very basic question.....
>
> HOW THE HECK TO I ADD USERS! Hell, I am the sys admin and I cannot even log
> in.... HELP!

read some INSTALL docs in /horde/docs
read some past archives, they should be searchable through google too. lots of
regular install issues have been dealt with a lot of times on the lists.

if you are still having troubls maybe also post to the main horde@ list rather
than to the low-traffic agora (forums for horde) list.

how to add users depends all on what is your auth backend and somewhat on what
is the horde version

marko