Fwd: Re: [agora] NEWBIE QUESTION

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Fri Aug 8 03:08:02 PDT 2003

please keep the discussion on the list.

you still haven't said what your authentication backend is, what your horde
version is.

if you are using the sql as your store of users then obviously you want to add
users to your sql database. if you are using imap, then obviously you want to
have some imap users.

if you are using a stable version of horde then read your config/horde.php file,
if you are using cvs, then try config/conf.php - most of the config files have
been commented to death.

unfortunately i do not have my guessing cap on today to figure out your horde
install remotely, you need to do some reading to get it up and running.

marko

----- Forwarded message from geoffnsa at pacbell.net -----