[agora] Moving one thread to another forum

Mike Dorman dorm at dorm.org
Wed Jun 21 15:41:15 PDT 2006

Is there any way that a single thread from one agora forum can be moved over
to another forum?   There's nothing in the UI, obviously, so I am looking
for a code snippet or something.

I have a user who wants to redistribute a bunch of threads she now has in a
single forum, among several new forums she's created.

I poked around in the horde_datatree table a bit, and I've come to the
conclusion that I don't want to try to do this with SQL commands. :)

Thanks,
Mike