[agora] Moving one thread to another forum

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jun 21 18:50:06 PDT 2006

Quoting Mike Dorman <dorm at dorm.org>:

> Is there any way that a single thread from one agora forum can be moved over
> to another forum?   There's nothing in the UI, obviously, so I am looking
> for a code snippet or something.

I agree you don't want to do it with SQL. I'd look at some of the
other DataTree apps that re-parent nodes (like moving an image to a
new gallery in Ansel) and use that as an example. If you come up with
the code and want to post it, that would be great, too. If you run
into questions definitely write back to this list or the dev list.

-chuck