[announce] Horde Groupware 1.1-RC2
jan at horde.org
Wed Feb 6 18:54:04 UTC 2008
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the second release candidate of the Horde
Groupware version 1.1.
Horde Groupware is a free, enterprise ready, browser based collaboration
suite. Users can manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks and notes with the
standards compliant components from the Horde Project.
Barring any problems, this code will be released as Horde Groupware 1.1.
Testing is requested and comments are encouraged.
Updated translations would also be great.
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware version 1.1-RC1 are:
* Fixed privilege escalation in the Horde API.
* Fixed missing ownership validation on share changes.
* Improved XSS filtering.
* Improved compatibility between newer themes and older applications.
* Improved SOAP and JSON-RPC interfaces.
* Fixed creating of sub-groups.
* Fixed localization of WYSIWYG editor.
* Improved address book, calendar, task list and notepad management.
* Fixed several issues with composite contact fields.
* Improved listTimeObjects API.
* Added support for separate read and write databases to the notes module.
* Many further bugfixes and improvements.
The full list of changes (from version 1.1-RC1) can be viewed here:
The Horde Groupware 1.1-RC2 distribution is available from the following locations:
Patches against version 1.1-RC1 are available at:
Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:
MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce