[announce] Horde 5.2.0 (final)
jan at horde.org
Tue Jul 8 16:01:04 UTC 2014
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde
Application Framework version 5.2.0.
The Horde Application Framework is a flexible, modular, general-purpose web
application framework written in PHP. It provides an extensive array of
components that are targeted at the common problems and tasks involved in
developing modern web applications. It is the basis for a large number of
production-level web applications, notably the Horde Groupware suites.
information on Horde or the Horde Groupware suites, visit
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
The major changes compared to the Horde 5.1 versions are:
* Improved ActiveSync device administration.
* Distinguish application-specific from global login page.
* Warn about active Caps Lock key on login page.
* Added import script for Open-Xchange.
* Added configurations for new Horde Framework features.
* Added sending messages via LMTP.
* Small improvements.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
More information about the announce