[ansel] gallery ID

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Thu Oct 30 11:45:26 PST 2003

OK, that makes sense.

Thinking of my end users, though, I'd like to make it as simple as possible.
They really don't care about having their own namespace...they don't even know
what a namespace is.

Would anybody object to this being configurable in conf.php?  Another idea would
be to have a 'generate unique ID' button next to the field which would fill it
in with just that, a unique ID.

--Ben