[ansel] XPPublish working?

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Tue Jan 20 09:39:23 PST 2004

Can anyone verify if XP Publish still works?  For some reason it's
giving me "... the Web service returned a wizard page that is not valid."

Depending on how long a session lasts, I should be getting the login page.

I look in my apache logs and I see a 200 response sent back for the call:

space.ne.client2.attbi.com - heath [20/Jan/2004:12:10:13 -0500] "GET
/horde/ansel/xppublish.php?cmd=publish&lcid=1033&langid=1033 HTTP/1.1"
200 252

I'm not seeing anything in the horde or php logs...

Also, if I go directly to the ansel page
(https://www.server.com/horde/ansel/) before logging into Horde (set to
IMP authentication, BTW), I should be redirected to the login page,
right (I have allow_guests = false in the registry).  I'm getting an
error of

  A fatal error has occurred

      Ansel is not correctly configured or there was an error loading
      configuration files.

But if I go to Horde, login, then go to ansel it all works...
i.e.:   https://www.server.com/horde/   => login
        https://www.server.com/horde/ansel   => ansel home page

Is this supposed to work, or is it being worked on at the moment?

heath