[ansel] Permissions and abilit to block download of full size images

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jan 21 08:47:34 PST 2004

Quoting Ben Chavet <ben at chavet.net>:

> I think this functionallity should follow the permissions of the gallery as a
> whole.  If guests have read-access, they should be able to download the
> full-size and zip files as well.

I think it's reasonable to potentially block zipfile generation at least (in
fact, I thought I *had* restricted that to logged-in users), since that can be
a CPU/bandwidth burden on the server. Full size images I can see going either
way, but I'd lean towards following the gallery permissions for that.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."