[ansel] Ansel question

David Bates horde at voygr.com
Wed Jan 21 14:28:47 PST 2004

I tried several times just hitting save, but the picture was always "missing" if
I did that, when I finally found the upload button and did that, it uploads,
resubmitts to the "Edit Details" screen and you can do some minor editing with
it, as if you pressed the edit button later on..

--
It's a dog eat dog world.
  And I'm wearing 'Milkbone' underwear