[ansel] Ansel question

David Bates horde at voygr.com
Wed Jan 21 14:42:19 PST 2004

Yeah the upload function kinda torked the image after it uploaded.. so it was
bad.. sooo.. Ya know..

If ya need help ben, let me know..
I'm working on the "Watermark" right now.. see if I can get that up and running.
. since I can code pretty fast.. I can try it locally and see what a happens..

dave
--
It's a dog eat dog world.
  And I'm wearing 'Milkbone' underwear