[ansel] IE problems solved

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jan 22 08:56:36 PST 2004

I found the source of the problems I was seeing:

http://studio.imagemagick.org/pipermail/magick-users/2003-June/009616.html

Seems it's more related to various IE/Windows combinations than to just the
browser. I've added the +profile "*" to the Image_im ImageMagick driver, and
after doing that, deleting my cached screen and thumbnail images resulted in
even the broken systems downloading things properly.

Hopefully this'll save pain for someone else at some point. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."