[ansel] Problem with conf.xml/php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 24 10:15:16 PST 2004

Quoting "Heath S. Hendrickson" <heath at outerspaceconsultants.com>:

> Actually, it's only partially done, and feel free to work on the pop-up
> part.  I just implemented the custom text as a user-pref, but it would
> be best if it could be set on-the-fly in a pop-up (which is what I read
> into the TODO entry, correct me if I'm wrong, Chuck).

Nope, that's right. Maybe even a preference as to whether or not to use the
popup, since some people might not want to have to type something every time.
If you want to get fancy, some simple placeholders for the current date/time,
etc. would be nifty - put those into your preference and you wouldn't have to
update the watermark each time.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."