[dev] Re: [ansel] XPPublish working?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 24 12:03:53 PST 2004

>> We used to get around that by setting a $noauth or $self_contained_auth
>> variable. Maybe we need to add a second parameter to pushApp() that tells it
>> not to check permissions?
>
> That makes sense. Btw, how about completely removing the allow_guest
> setting?

Both things have been done in CVS now. The Ansel XPPublish problems should be
solved by this.

Please test things out, since this touched a *lot* of code. Comments on how I
did this are very welcome, too.

I also updated all of the base.php files to call authenticationFailureRedirect()
on perms errors, and to pass the actual error message to Horde::fatal(), while
I was in there.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."