[ansel] urlencode() Problem

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Sat Feb 7 16:26:36 PST 2004

Just updated Ansel since about a week ago, and had a problem with galleries that
had a space in their id.  Basically what was happening is that urlencode() was
putting ansel-images/Gallery+Name which for some reason wasn't working.

So what I did was in lib/Ansel.php, I replaced all instances of urlencode() with
rawurlencode() to get the %20, which fixed the problem.  I'm not sure if it's
something with my setup (not sure what could have changed), or some other bug,
which is why I am mentioning it here.

Regards,
Mike