[ansel] Tree view mods

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Sun Feb 22 19:08:51 PST 2004

I think this has potential, but I have a suggestion:

We already use _screen and _thumb images, what if we added an _icon image that
is like 16x16 or 20x20 or whatever. We can use the _icon image beside a tree
node or in the current list view.  It would still give a preview, but in a
lower-profile manner to keep the list shorter (space-wise).  I like the
changing preview image, but I don't think it will work very well when
you get a
lot of galleries in the tree.

Opinions, please.  Volunteer(s) would be good too, as I still don't have much
spare time :)

--Ben