[ansel] Tree view mods

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Sun Feb 22 19:44:30 PST 2004

Perhaps, but is the concern strictly one of real-estate? I think one
preview image should be sufficient for all the galleries.  I just didn't
have the time to rewrite the entire "groupbyowner" part of the list.php
code, so I kept it with a preview per owner (if you have it not
groupbyowner, then there is only one preview image anyway).  It
shouldn't be too difficult to rewrite that page to process the tree view
different from the other views (list and tile) giving only a single
preview image.

The idea of an icon image is noteworthy, I'm just not sure how much use
a 20x20 version of a 3000x2000 image is going to be.

How about I see if I can make a quick re-write of tree code to ensure
that there is only one preview page for all the galleries for both
"groupbyowner" and otherwise.