[ansel] multi-file upload

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Tue Mar 9 07:09:17 PST 2004

Personally I like it (and could have used it in the past!)  One thing tho, for
those that don't have XP (to use the XP Publish), wouldn't it be nice to be
able to upload say a gzip or zip file, have the server uncompress it, and put
them up?

You could make it really slick too by listing each file and allowing
the user to
put captions in per file before saving them (as you can't do this with XP
Publish).  Reason being is that I know several people who travel and want to
publish their pictures, and doing 40-60 would be much easier if they could
utilize this.

I'm not saying go ahead and write this instead, but the thought just
occured to
me as I was looking at this and thought I would share.

Keep up the good work!

-Mike