[ansel] multi-file upload

Brian Burke BPBurke at alum.mit.edu
Tue Mar 9 14:47:31 PST 2004

Ben,
  Interesting concept here (and the last as well).  I'll throw in my
opinion for what its worth as a user here:  I am not sure this feature
is really needed.  There is already support for zip file uploads (which
is just great!), so, adding this feature is just confusing the user
interface without great gain.
Just an opinion...
-Brian