[ansel] multi-file upload

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Tue Mar 9 15:18:04 PST 2004

I've had very mixed success with the zipfile upload...actually almost
no success
unless it's a small zip file with 1 or 2 images, which isn't very
useful.  This
may be a limitation on my system, but I haven't had much luck tracking
it down.

The multi-image form is on the todo list, it's a sponsored bounty, and
I've also
had a couple of users ask for it.

I'm going to play around with a few different interfaces & post them here.
Hopefully we can come up with an easy-to-use interface for all types of
uploads.

--Ben