[ansel] XP-Publishing and new gallery problem

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Fri Mar 19 21:01:47 PST 2004

Can someone else try the following and let me know if it works for them?

This is assuming that you are using file for your VFS type (I switched
from using SQL as some of my pictures were really large (3000x2000) and
my machine wasn't fast enough to handle it).

1) create a new sub-gallery of an existing gallery  (A :: B)
2) using XP-Publishing, upload a few files to the new sub-gallery (A :: B)
3) see if they show up in the new sub-gallery
4) see if they exist in VFS (i.e., is there a new directory for the
sub-gallery)

Once I directly uploaded some files to the sub-gallery, the VFS
directory was created...  It was just odd, I didn't get any warning from
XP-Publishing, it merrily went ahead and uploaded all the files...  I
just have no idea where they went.  No error was logged anywhere that I
could find.