[ansel] Problem with sub-galleries and XP-publishing???

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Fri Mar 19 18:46:58 PST 2004

> Not to answer my own question, but it looks as if someone (chuck?) is
> in the middle of making some major changes to Ansel.php.  I noticed
> that there was a lot of work done on the listGalleries() function and
> that view.php hasn't been updated yet.  I can only surmize that this
> is what is breaking both the XP-publish and sub-gallery listings...
>
> Any idea when it'll all be back together ("he says, looking sheepishly
> at the Kings Horses and Kings Men")...?

Okay, so I'll answer myself yet again... I just saw that Chuck checked
in a modified view.php... but I don't think it'll fix it completely.
The fix assumes that you aren't grouping by owner
($galleries['list']['galleries'])... but if you have groupby owner set,
then it's in the form $galleries['<owner>']['galleries'].

if you set the groupby to owner, then it throws the following error
where it is supposed to list the sub-galleries...

*Warning*: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
*/var/www/secure/horde/ansel/view.php* on line *158

*